High Grade Sintered Y10t Disc Ferrite Magnets
|FOB Price:||US $0.01-6.98 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.01-6.98/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Ton/Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Y10t
- Shape: Ring, Block, Arc, Disc
- Grade: Y10t, Y25, Y30, Y33, Y35, Y30bh, Y33bh, etc
- Brand: Super
- Type: Permanent
- Size: Ferrite Magnet as Your Request
- Shipping Time: 3-7days After Confirm Ferrite Magnet
- Specification: ISO9001, CE, ROHS, SGS
- HS Code: 8505119000
- Application: Speaker Magnet, Industrial Magnet, Motor Magnet
- Product: High Grade Sintered Y10t Disc Ferrite Magnets
- Certificates: ISO9001, CE, RoHS, SGS
- Quality System: ISO9001:2000
- Factory: Since 2002
- Export Markets: Global Ferrite Magnet Market
- Trademark: Super
- Origin: Anhui
1. Material: High grade Y10T ferrite magnets
2. Grade: Y25, Y30, Y30BH, Y33, Y33BH, Y35
3. Shape: Arc, Block, Bar, Ring, Cube, Disc, or others.
5. Application: Widely used in ammeter, speaker, audio, phone, TV, dynamo,
DC permanent magnet motors (used in cars), etc
* Low cost, high energy, good electric insulation and excellent resistance to demagnetization.
* High coercive force, high electric resistance, long-time stability, and economical price.
Isotropic ferrite magnets
Anisotropic ferrite magnets
1. Isotropic ferrite magnets are not oriented and can be magnetized in any direction;
2. Anisotropic ferrite magnets are different, they are all oriented in the manufacturing direction,
and should be magnetized in the direction of orientation.
Magnetic properties of ferrite magnet:
Attributes of ferrite Magnets:
· High intrinsic coercive force
· Tooling is expensive
· Least expensive material compared to alnico and rare earth magnets
· Limited to simple shapes due to manufacturing process
· Lower service temperature than alnico, greater than rare earth
· Finishing requires diamond cutting or grinding wheel
· Lower energy product than alnico and rare earth magnets
· Most common grades of ceramic are 1, 5 and 8 (1-8 possible)
· Grade 8 is the strongest ceramic material available
Applications of ferrite Magnets:
Speaker magnets, DC brushless motors, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Magnetos used on
lawnmowers and outboard motors, DC permanent magnet motors (used in cars),
Separators (separate ferrous material from nonferrous), Used in magnetic assemblies
designed for lifting, holding, retrieving, and separating.
1. The convenient, cheapest and safest shipment will be arranged for you;
2. By sea, by air, by international express(DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, EMS).
Welcome to contact us, we are 24 hours on line, Ms Wu is at your service:
Cell phone: 86+13855156049 86+18009691660
We will reply your email or fax within 24hours.